Welcome to Affordable Crestaco Properties
Zimbabwe Home Developers Trust was officially registered as a Trust in 2012: (Reg: No 1251/2012).It is officially trading as Affordable Crestaco Properties. The Trust has a national appeal as it has an intention to open branch network in all the 10 provinces of the country. To date the Trust has:
- A national membership of over 1000
- 3 branches
Core mandate of the Trust is to mobilize urban and rural Low Income citizens for collective action in the pursuit of the goal of Social Housing Delivery. The Trust came into being after the realization that urban and rural low income earners were individually unable to afford and realize the dream of home ownership. However, if mobilized and organized, the same group would achieve home ownership through the collective action.
You can download our Company Brochure for more information Download Brochure
Affordable Crestaco Properties in pursuit of its social housing delivery offers its collative membership a package of associated and integrated services.
The secretariat has an overall staffing level of 75. These are head office and in all its branches. Below are profiles of key Affordable Crestaco Properties staff members.
For more information do not hesitate to contact us. Our doors are always open to accomodate all your needs. Get in touch with us on the following details:
Is to deliver decent and affordable residential accommodation for every low income urban and rural citizens throughout Zimbabwe. This will be achieved through:
- Awareness building or raising and mass mobilization of urban and rural citizens in the low income groups on opportunities for affordable Home Ownership.
- Pooling membership financial resources together through monthly subscriptions/membership fees.
- Use of viable investment instruments in the market for effective membership funds administration/management.
- Lobby and advocacy activities at national/provincial/local levels to achieve favourable policy; programs; laws/by laws for low income housing delivery.
- Negotiating/acquiring land for its membership
- Organizing and managing experts/consultants/contractors in actual housing project delivery.
To become Zimbabwe’s best Infrastructure Development Service provider in the transformation and development of our nation.
Affordable Crestaco Properties is a membership based organization. As a Trust; it is registered by the Ministry of Justice, Legal and Parliamentary Affairs.
- The generality of public membership owns it.
- Affordable Crestaco Properties secretariat runs its daily affairs.
- As a Trust is liable to donor funding; donations; grants and or loans
- As enunciated in the Deed of Registration a fully constituted Board of Trustees provides overall leadership and direction to the Secretariat in the interests of stakeholders.
- Auditing, annual general meetings and other instruments provide a platform for accountability and transparency in Secretariat Operations.